Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hotel Review: Hard Rock Hotel, Bali

So, I went to Bali and I booked a room at Hard Rock Hotel.


I paid about USD100 per night but it's the deluxe room with the deluxe swimming pool (for deluxe room guests only!) and the usual buffet breakfast.


The rooms look as per their gallery pictures at their website.


2 queen beds!! Which is amazing if you have 4 people travelling together, they could share a room and the size of the room is really big.


The bathroom was really dated. I wish they had somehow refurbished it to look more modern. Water was hard too but no worries. They provide 2 bottles of drinking water on a daily basis for FREE!


OMG, I'm stuck in an 80's bathroom.


The toilet roll holder is a little creative and it works as the towel hanger too. Overall, I was really happy with my stay. The deluxe rooms' building is located away from the superior rooms' building and you have to have the access card to access the building.


I like the privacy in all and the pool is really quiet. I think they call it the Chilling Pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment