Thursday, August 18, 2011

Destination: Bali Part 2

Day 2
Date: 27 January 2009

So we went to a diving trip. We paid USD70 each, for pick up from hotel to diving site and back to hotel.


That's the diving office that we stopped by to pick up the diving gear before heading to the diving site. OMG, I used the word diving 3 times in a sentence. Doh!


It took us about 2 hours drive from the diving office to the diving site.


Lots of greneries on the way. Are we there yet?


Finally!


Nice view isn't it?


However, upon getting into the water with all my diving gears on, I chickened out. I couldn't breath!!!


So I decided to give up and just sit by the beach, enjoying the view.


I like that table/bench thingy.


It was a long wait to wait for all the other divers to come back so we could head back into town.


Haha!


We had dinner in town that night. We decided to walk from the hotel to that particular restaurant which was only 10 minutes of walk away.


Starbucks! Which was in the same building as Hard Rock Hotel.


There you go! The restaurant. It wasn't that expensive though. Around the same price as mall restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment