Thursday, June 2, 2011

Destination: Melbourne Part 5

Day 6
Date: 21 October 2009


We went into the State Library today. According to sis's bf, I will like it. I mean, I'm by no means a bookworm. He was actually referring to the interior.


Look at the crowd outside the State Library. If only we can do that in Malaysia. Too hot la outside!


Cute Pink decorated tram! I think more like a Pink advertisement on the walls of the tram.


Ok, enough! Let's go in!


Lots of painting - didn't really go through any of it as I'm not a very artsy person.


More paintings. Can I take 1 home?


I love this red room. Well not the paintings but the wall colour.


Paintings, again.



Nice right? Very Harry Potter-ish.



Look at the bookshelves! I wonder how do one go about retrieving a book there?


Dome ceiling. Pantheon-ish? Nah.


Spiral staircase. I always get dizzy when I go up and down these kind of stairs.



Display items.


Miniature tram.


Some badges. Not really sure what it's for.


Looks like old Olympic tickets?

No comments:

Post a Comment