Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hotel Review: Intercontinental Hotel Saigon

Date: April 2010

I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel Saigon during my trip to Vietnam.


Didn't really take much of the photos of the room. Pictures were taken from googling.


The room looked exactly as pictured. It was really cozy and clean and nice. But the white lazy chair is not very nice to sit on. I had a backache from sitting at that position! I think it just compliment the whole modern contemporary look of the room.


The bathroom were really nice as well. You can't really see but at the right hand side of the bathroom is where the modern bathtub is located and the glass door on the left is towards the shower area. Toiletries were adequate and bathroom were really modern and clean. Free bottled water included!


This is the lawn at the swimming pool level of the hotel. So breathtakingly beautiful! To the left is the services apartment that Intercontinental offers. I believe it might be for long term rental? I'm not sure.


That's my Roxy slippers. Sorry, going out of topic here.

Anyway, the price is a little on the high side. I believe it was around USD150 per night at that time but it's so worth it.


Buffet breakfast was included in the room price. Overall, it's standard hotel breakfast. Nothing spectacular but it's alright.

And the best part is, Hard Rock Cafe is located at the ground floor of the same building. Talking about convenience!


No comments:

Post a Comment