Thursday, May 26, 2011

Destination: Melbourne Part 4

Day 5
Date: 20 October 2009

My sister and I went to Habourtown Docklands via the free City Tram.






Again, nothing much here. I didn't get anything here except for a 30ml bottle of Tea Tree Oil.





I like the interior and furnitures of the restaurant.


I got bored after around 40 mins circling this place.





My sister told me that something had gone wrong with the ferris wheel.





Bought KFC's Wicked Wings to snack. It's really good! I wish our KFC's chicken were as good.





Again, we took the free City Tram back into Russell Street.


My sister suggested that we stopped at the State Library's tram stop so we could head to Mahoni's.





We ordered 1 large plain frozen yogurt. It was delicious! But I think it's closed for good now. So sad!


We went back to the apartment after that.


We decided to head over to Carlton Park to do some dog watching.





But on the way there, we had to pass by a couple of more parks and buildings.


A pond.





I don't really remember what building this is.





That's my sister and me.






A fountain that had red water. Sis was saying it's not usually red. Maybe someone played a prank or something.





Knock, Knock, Anyone home?






Again - forgot!


Along the way, we passed by the Big Imax theatre.






Looks a little like TGV/GSC isn't it? I guess they all look the same worldwide.



Finally, we're there! Carlton Park, here we come!






Look at all the doggies! So cute!





Cute to the max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment