Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hotel Review: IQ Hotel Roma

Date: February/March 2011

Check in was a breeze. The reception was very helpful. However, I didn't manage to get to my room until about 11am due to another guest who only check out at that time.




Obviously the hotel was fully booked. The room was really nice, it's contemporary and very clean. The TV is useless though, channels are all Italian. Luckily I brought my laptop. The room comes with free internet. The speed was incredible too. Love!









The room has a thermostat which I like. I can turn it to max 30c but that's ridiculous. I kept it at 25c so it won't be too warm nor too cold.

Overall Review: Stay there when you're in Rome!!

1 comment:

  1. it is really interesting as well. Keep up with your good work......

    Thanks,
    Hotels in Rome

    ReplyDelete