Thursday, March 31, 2011

Destinaton: Rome - Part 2

Day 3
Date: 1 February 2011

Okay, back to Rome today. I paid €20 for a 2 day Hop On Hop Off bus. It is a great way to get around the important sites around the city. 


I took the bus from one of the stops at Termini Station. There is this audio slot at every seat, talking about the important sites along the way.


I remember this being Via Nazionale where most of the shops are at. Good for shopping but such a long walk from one end of the road to the other end!



Naked statue.



I don't remember much of the minor sites though. I am so forgetful!




This is a no brainer - it's the Colloseum. Very run down IMO.


I hope it won't collapse when I'm inside. 





More naked statues!


Ahh this is the famous St Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. It's really huge! Looks like a palace though.



Some river, but I liked the view.





Finally, this is the building located at Piazza Republica. IQ Hotel is just a block away!

No comments:

Post a Comment