Monday, September 22, 2014

Flight Review: Lufthansa

Date: 7 June 2014 - 13 June 2014

Took an impromptu flight to Munich - I was too stressed at work and I had to have a 1 week break.

So there I am, booking a flight to Munich on Lufthansa's website.

Seat pitch was OK for me. It was on a A340

OMG - a touch screen. Now I hate those old school monitors with remote control!

Seat pitch on a A321 flying from Frankfurt to Munich. Seat pitch was ok too! Drinks were served on this short 1 hour flight.

A view over.... err not sure where but it is from Frankfurt to Munich.

Overall flight was superb. I would fly with them again anytime. KLM update your interior or you will lose out big time!

Sorry, didn't manage to capture any of the food served during the flight - was too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment