Monday, September 22, 2014

Flight Review: Fireflyz & Swiss

Date: 2 November 2013 - 12 November 2013

I saw a friend sharing a promotion for Swiss airline about a year before this trip. Swiss was flying again from Zurich to Singapore (from May 2013 onwards).

All I saw on Swiss's website was SGD709 for a return ticket to Zurich (from SG of course)!! In the end, I did get the ticket as it was beyond affordable. After converting to MYR, it is only MYR17xx (sorry, forgot the exchange rate back then).

Of course I had to buy a ticket from KL-SG. I flew with Firefly from Subang Airport - it's near, convenient and had a short waiting time. The return ticket cost me about MYR250.

All in all, almost MYR2000! What a bargain!

Snacks & apple juice served on Fireflyz


In Swiss's flight. Seat pitch was ok for me. :D

Dinner served on Swiss - not bad. The dessert was yummy!

Breakfast served on Swiss. Bacon!!! :0 As usual the omelette was yucky! Sorry!

Great flight with Swiss as the service was great. The flight attendant remembered that I wanted pineapple juice the whole time! 

Will definitely fly with Swiss again if they have another promotion. Their usual price is a little high for my liking! Circa MYR3500 for a return flight from SG to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment