Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hotel Review: Parmelia Hilton Perth

Date: October, 2009

This was from my previous trip down under. I stayed at the Parmelia Hilton Perth.


 I got a really good deal for AUD100 per night from www.wotif.com.au. What a bargain!


I was actually expecting a more modern room but, it's really dated. However, it's clean, doesn't smell and at least the TV is a flat screen.


The bedsheet was a bit rough for me. I was expecting it to be super smooth and super nice to sleep in. I had to put my KLM's blanket over the bedsheet to sleep. The pillows were nice though. I love down feather pillows!! Such luxury! The room does not come with the blue pillow. That's mine.


I wish they had provided a sofa instead of a lousy arm chair. TV channels were ok though.

No comments:

Post a Comment