Sunday, December 4, 2011

Destination: Phi Phi Island, Thailand Part 2

Day 2
Date: 25 - 27 July 2011

I felt so much better the next morning where I woke up at about 7am. I was feeling really hungry so I rushed to the hotel's coffee house to have some breakfast.


Right about after breakfast, I decided to take a walk on the island, checking out the scene. Yes, that's it, it's deserted and it's already 10am! I guess everybody partied hard the night before. Apparently, crowds only show up at 11am onwards!


A newer part of the town centre. Oh yea, forgot to mention that I have not seen a single car or motorbike on the island. Everyone's either walking or on their bicycle.



I walked till right at the end of where the road leads me to! It was about 15 mins only! Imagine how small the island is. 5 stars resorts are located at the other side of the island though. It's only reachable via a boat ride.


Got myself a strip of sea sick pills for whenever I need them. According to mom, these pills are good for air sick, car sick or whatever motion sickness that you are experiencing. But you'd have to take it 30 mins with food before any motion ride. OMG, this might work on the Pirate Ship rides or rides which moves backwards for me. Yay! I will try that out when I get the chance to next time and report back!



Went for a foot massage as I didn't want to get my whole body oily. It was only THB200! So cheap!



Lunch! Forgot the restaurant's name but it wasn't that good. Should've gone to the other restaurants that we've gone before but it's always good to try out different retaurants.



Sun tanning by the beach. However, it was cloudy, hence it didn't feel too hot! Such a nice day!


This is one of the beaches on the side of the island. We had to kayak here and it took us about 40 mins as we did not kayak continuously. Very tiring but fun nevertheless.



Look at the view!


Love this picture! M's photo taking skills and of course her DSLR is making this picture a good one!


The party that I went to on my last night in Phi Phi Island. It started off with a 'fire' show! How interesting!



Right after that, it's dancing time!

Me on the far right

No comments:

Post a Comment