Sunday, October 16, 2011

Destination: Tokyo Part 5

Day 5
Date: 18 February 2008

It will be a very colourful blog post today.


I was walking and walking for over 10 mins from Tokyo Station to the JR Line.


I finally reached the platform!


Still don't know where I'm heading to?




Looks familiar? Of course it does! It's Disneyland. Sorry to disappoint you but I am visiting DisneySea today!



Really nice entrance to the park. DisneySea Tokyo is the only DisneySea in the world currently.



I had to ask a cute Japanese couple to take a photo of me.






First off, the mediterrenean harbour.




Still in 'Europe'!


I took the Fast Past for the 'Journey To The Center Of The Earth' since the queue was super long.


That's Mysterious Island.






Arabian Coast. Looks really good right? Feels like I just went to the Arabs!







Lost River Delta!





Next: Port Discovery.


I got hungry and bought myself a snack. I believe it was sold at ¥900. Crazy right? It's just a shrimp bun. But it was really really good!








The States! Wrong! It's the American Waterfront.


Tower of Terror. Didn't get to ride it as the queue was super long and it was aleady about 5pm and getting cold.




A parade going on on the waters.



Venice! Wrong again. It's the Venetian Gondolas area.




Now these pictures are of the Mermaid Lagoon Theatre. I saw the cutest Ariel singing show!

That's all for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment