Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hotel Review: Sutera Harbour Resort - The Pacific Sutera Harbour Hotel

Date: September 2008

Apologies for the dated review. I was staying in Sutera Harbour Resort's The Pacific Sutera Harbour Hotel on my trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


It was one of Citibank's credit card promotion, hence I chose this hotel. I believe it was RM299++ per night and it was a really good deal back then as rack rates were around RM450++ and above per night. This comes with breakfast.



When I saw the superior room, I was a little disappointed. It looks dated and yea, it's dated. Furnitures, curtains, yup!


This is what I see when I first opened the room door. I upgraded myself to the Club Room. That's another RM195++ on top of the Citibank's promotion price.


Although the decor was dated but it was clean and comfortable.


Oh, and it has a balcony. Cool, right?


Oh, not forgetting the bed.


Okay, blue pillow - you have got to stop sleeping on my bed!



Awesome right? The sunset is so beautiful!


Now, this is the Club Room's breakfast area. For that 2 mornings, I think I was the only one having breakfast here. No crowds and there's a menu! The juices are freshly squeezed/made, not the usual ones that we drink off the pack - that was served at the coffee house. I feel so privileged!




I like the juice glass.



These were what I had on the 2nd morning. It's yummy. Presentation wise - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment