Thursday, January 13, 2011

Airline: Qatar Airways

I have been travelling quite a bit in the past but I didn't really document any of my travels. I decided that I should because I kept forgetting where this picture was taken or which restaurant I have eaten at.

I've purchased an air ticket from Qatar Airways for Rome. Finally!




I initially wanted to fly with KLM, however, the price is about RM3,6xx. Qatar Airways' is only RM25xx.That's a major RM1,1xx savings there!

I did a google on Qatar Airways' reviews before purchasing. Skytrax rated them 5 star and there were really good reviews of this airline. So, why not?

However, my transit time in Doha Airport will be about 12hours and 50 mins for KUL-DOH-FCO sector and 9hrs and 30 mins for FCO-DOH-KUL sector. Yes, OMG! Luckily, their new Arrivals Terminal has opened.

I'm scheduled to depart on 29.01.2011. More updates by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment